Art by Night Gallery Crawl
“The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider’s web. ” –Pablo Picasso
Attention all art lovers! Downtown Roanoke will be presenting its next monthly gallery crawl on November 6, and you definitely won’t want to miss out! The Art by Night Gallery Crawl features some incredibly talented artisans, and their displays: “Art by Night showcases Roanoke’s thriving arts community, featuring diverse galleries, museums and artist’s studios. This event supports Roanoke’s talented, local artists, and brings the community together through art openings, live music and demonstrations” (RoanokeArtbyNight.com).
When: November 6, 2015, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Downtown Roanoke (Free parking will be available at the Warehouse Row lot on Salem Avenue, the Williamson Road lots between Franklin Road and Church Avenue, and the Elmwood lot at Williamson Road.)
– Wilson Hughes Gallery (http://www.wilsonhughesgallery.com/)
– Art on Kirk (http://artonkirk.blogspot.com/)
– LinDor Arts (http://www.facebook.com/LinDorArts)
– Villages of Africa (http://www.villagesofafrica.com/)
– 202 Market Square Gallery (https://www.facebook.com/202MarketSquareGallery)
– LIMINAL: alternative artspace (https://www.facebook.com/LiminalArtspace)
– Roanoke Symphony Orchestra (http://www.rso.com/thegreenroom)
– The Market Gallery (http://www.marketgalleryroanoke.com/)
– Taubman Museum of Art (http://www.taubmanmuseum.org/)
– Ripple (http://www.rippleroanoke.com/)
– Art & Iron, An Artistan Gallery (http://facebook.com/ArtandIron)
– Alexander / Heath Contemporary (http://alexander-heath.com/)
Lodging: A Shenandoah Valley B&B!