Try Out Some of the Best Shenandoah Valley Restaurants
With the upcoming arrival of Small Business Saturday toward the end of this month, individuals everywhere will be celebrating by shopping local and shopping small. One especially convenient small business category is that of the eatery. Whether you’re pausing in the mist of your shopping for a brief bite to eat, or you’re searching for a restaurant gift certificate for your friends and family, then these Shenandoah Valley restaurants are ready to serve you:
- Bistro on Main, Lexington- Unique, delicious, casual, and contemporary. Feast on a Polyface Farm beer burger, Belgian waffles, grilled salmon, four cheese spinach lasagna and more.
- Triple Crown BBQ, Luray- As one TripAdvisor reviewer says, “Best BBQ around! Sweet and friendly people! You get A LOT for the price and it is so worth it!” Another raves, “We had the Pulled Pork sandwich with two sides. Portions were great, bun was nice and fresh, sides were original and tasty and the sauces were fun to try!”
- Coach & Horses Tea Room, Winchester- Take your tea with a Cornish Pasty, a chicken and apple sausage roll, or Shepherd’s Pie. Relax with delicious elegance.
- Zynodoa, Staunton- This “inspired Southern cuisine” is aptly named. Made with fresh, local ingredients, you’ll find everything from grilled corn and crab bisque to Buffalo Branch Basil Pesto & Housemade Linguine to Disaronno Amaretto Creme Brulee.
- The Green Leaf Grill, Waynesboro- This newer restaurant features “a diverse menu including authentic seafood gumbo, creative vegetarian options, and fun comfort food twists.”
- Xenia Kebab Grille, Harrisonburg- Indulge in authentic Mediterranean cuisine in this tiny yet fulfilling eatery. Enjoy the Chicken Shish Kebab, the Baba Ghanoush, the Tabouli, or the Kurdia (crunchy falafel). Top it off with rice pudding or Baklava.