Busy May at A B&B at Llewellyn Lodge
What can you do this month at A B&B at Llewellyn Lodge?
- Free VMI Museum Open Daily 9am-5pm
- VMI Post Tours Daily 12 Noon Jackson Hall
- Lee Chapel- Stonewall Jackson House
- Devil’s Backbone Brewery Tours & Tasting
- Blue Lab Brewery-Music – Craft Beer
- Gift Certificates including Our Generals’ package & Guided Flyfishing
- Stroll Down Tree-Lined Main to a Nice Restaurant
- Shopping in our many downtown shops
- Take one or several of our Scenic Drives
- Outstanding hiking Advice & Guided Flyfishing
- Hiking our local trails in the State & National Forests, Visiting Rockbridge Vineyard and Lexington Valley Vineyards, Outstanding Guided Flyfishing Trips, Lexington Antique Mall, Dukes Antiques, Huffman’s Bargain Barn Great Cycling Weather
- Visiting Colleges? We Are Most Convenient to Both VMI & W&L
About A B&B at Llewellyn Lodge
John & Ellen Roberts, full time professional innkeepers, welcome you to their Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast at Llewellyn Lodge in Lexington, Virginia where they have been serving weary Shenandoah Valley travelers for over 31 years. They have had the great fortune in our B&B business of having been a part of many thousands of peoples’ happy & special occasions in their visiting Historic Lexington. The charming sixty year old gray brick Colonial is located in the quiet residential part of Lexington, Va. The friendly atmosphere of the Lodge combined with its comfort, convenience and great breakfasts bring many repeat visitors. Guests appreciate the fact that the Lodge has a large safe off-street lighted parking space.
More online at www.llodge.com.