By the Side of the Road Inn & Cottages
Built in the late 18th century, By the Side of the Road Inn & Cottages is one of the top-rated inns in the Historic Shenandoah Valley, and it’s located literally by the side of the road.
Located just minutes from Downtown Harrisonburg, the bed and breakfast and has been meticulously preserved. Guests return time and again to experience the comfort and intimacy of four suites located in the Manor House and five luxurious cottages.
Top attractions: By the Side of the Road Inn & Cottages
- Skyline Drive, Harrisonburg (Swift Run Gap Entrance)
- Grand Caverns, Weyers Cave
- Luray Caverns, Luray
- Endless Caverns, New Market
- Massanutten Resort, Harrisonburg
- Vineyards – Shenandoah Valley Wine Trail, Various Locations
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg
- Virginia Quilt Museum, Harrisonburg
- Dayton Farmers Market, Dayton
- Fly Fishing Tours, Harrisonburg
More online at www.bythesideoftheroad.com.